• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 shaun2k2

shaun2k2

Staff Sergeant

• Sergeant Major
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 02:28 AM

Yeah, thanks dissolutions. Nobody wants to visit GSO because we can write "sploits".

-Shaun.

#17 l0wkey

l0wkey

Private First Class

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 10:43 AM

I admit exploits are what drew me to this site. i'm not a script kiddie, I use exploits for two reasons, one I am required for my job, and 2 because I love to see an exploit work. If it wasn't for open disclosure companies would still be keeping the masses in the dark by denying they even had security holes in their software in the first place. There are ALOT of people who use code for BAD reasons but theres alos alot of people like myself who test them only on their own systems. As much as I would love to pick up programming and writing exploits I simply don't have the time nor the drive. I think l33tests who seem to think only people who "c0de" should have access to exploits I think is bullshit. If their is a hole in software people who pay top dollar for that solution have every right to see if they are vulnerable, and access to exploitation tools give people that option. This is of course just my own humble opinion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: security, windows, scanner, exploit