#1 iacemomo

iacemomo

Private First Class

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

Three categories of security video surveillance high-definition
SD
The so-called standard definition, is the physical resolution less than 720p (1280 * 720), a video format. 720p refers to the video's vertical resolution of 720 lines progressive scan. Specifically, refers to the resolution of about 400 lines, VCD, DVD, TV programs and other "standard definition video formats, that is the standard definition. The physical resolution above 720p claimed as high-definition (English expression HighDefinition) for short of HD. HD standard, internationally recognized, there are two: video vertical resolution than 720p or 1080i; video side of leniency than a 16:9.
HD
First of all from the division of "HD" and "SD" can see the video effect. Bandwidth occupied by the transmission of image quality and channel, digital TV signal is divided into the HDTV (high definition television) and SDTV (standard definition television) and LDTV (standard definition TV). HDTV specifications from the visual point of view, its image quality can be at or near the level of the 35mm wide-screen film, which requires that the video content and display device horizontal resolution of more than 1000 lines resolution up to 1920 × 1080. From a quality point of view, due to the high-definition resolution is basically the equivalent of four times that of traditional analog TV picture clarity, color reproduction, should be far better than traditional TV. 16:9 widescreen display can also bring a broader visual enjoyment. From audio effects to see high-definition TV programs will support Dolby 5.1 surround sound, high-definition video programs support Dolby 5.1TrueHD specifications, this will bring us to the listening enjoyment of super shocking.
FULLHD Full HD
The so-called full HD (FULLHD) refers to the physical resolution up to 1920 × 1080 (including 1080i and 1080P), which i (interlace) is interlaced; P (Progressive) on behalf of progressive scan, both of the fine on the screen a great difference in the degree 1080P picture quality is better than 1080i.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: security