• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pharmerjoe

pharmerjoe

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

Obviously, there will be many people on this forum interested in buying the SANS courses, but a big limiting factor, is the price. Many of us don't have the luxury of having an employer fund the course, due to it not being in the budget, or being completely out of a job. Maybe we can get together and work out some plan to buy the course material at a heavy discount.
What I'm interested in knowing also, is how would you compare these to other institutes, like EC,Offensive Security and Infosec? I find the EC stuff, just doesn't go into any really complicated stuff ( in my opinion), while Offensive Security is very much centered on the labs and the accompanying material will just be kind of, how to use the programs. Not to mention Infosec allegedly plagiarize from others, but we won't get into that here. ;)

#2 Glyph

Glyph

General of the Army

• GSO Management
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:12 AM

Having been thru the Offsec PWB course, I can say it's probably the best out there of it's type.
Also helps sharpen your defense skills/tactics/approach.

#3 studyguideindia

studyguideindia

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

I think this nice info about Courses in India but I need to know about more if you want that visit below website

List of Courses in India

#4 neox

neox

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Offsec PWB course is best traning. You can never learn to practice better than there

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: security