Sponsored by: █ Sparkhost - Hosting Without Compromises! █ Hybrid Performance Web Hosting █ Spark Host Stream Hosting █ Hybrid IRC & IRCd Server Shell Accounts
How To Delete,unlock,copy And Rename Long Path Files ?
Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:09 PM
* Path too long
* Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk
* Cannot delete file: Access is denied
* There has been a sharing violation.
* Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name.
* The source or destination file may be in use.
* The file is in use by another program or user.
* Error Deleting File or Folder
* Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
* Error Copying File or Folder.
* Cannot remove folder.
* The filename or extension is too long.
* Path too deep.
* Destination Path Too Long.
* Could not find this item.
* Filename is not valid.
* The file could not be accessed.
* The path you entered, is too long. Enter a shorter path.
* File Name could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename, and verify that the file location is correct.
Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:19 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:56 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:58 AM
Long Path Tool is really good. It serves me really well. I recommend "Long Path Tool"
Hey i had a problem like this. long time ago
Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users