• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hks3207

hks3207

Private First Class

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

Whats up everybody, i am currently going to school online so i got access to some certification labs as these are part of my courses. However, i do need to re study the material for A+ while i just finished my network+ class and i pretty much did all of the objectives for the exam as labskm testout trains specifically with exam objectives.

That being said, i am currently working with an it agency where because of school and previous experience they are trying to get me a job as a desktop support or what not so ive decided to just get certified, so should i take Network+ exam as im ready for it with some minor reviews or should i wait and take the A+ first just because is an introductory to the it field?

#2 digitalaxis

digitalaxis

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

Honestly, having both, this is still a hard question to directly answer. Quickly put, A+ has ALOT more focus on hardware unrelated to networking. Also. A+ is more of an entry level than a specified field like network+. So yes, if you do not yet have your A+ I would get it. Network+ is a great thing to have, but A+ is much broader!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users