2 replies to this topic

#1 Starter

Starter

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:49 AM

Hello Everyone!

I'm kinda new to this forum, actually not the first time to enter a security forum.

But enough of the crap...I'm just here to make a request. just one tiny request.

can someone please find me a joomla template? or any template that looks similar in details.

Looking for this template or something in that area :

Posted Image

I don't mind the detail, all I need it has the same color on both ends. DARK-RED. GREAT LOOKING TEMPLATE just for a project.

I already did try to find some in GOOGLE. but no luck.

That is all.

Thank you!

#2 Loft Lktown

Loft Lktown

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:29 AM

Those are the basic files that each Joomla template needs to function properly. O

index.php - Specifies the available module positions and the path to your Stylesheet file. This is the main "section" of your template;

templateDetails.xml - This is a system file that provides information about your template to the Joomla application;

css/template.css - The stylesheet file of your template. It defines the looks of your website;

Once you have done that, change the default template for your website to the newly created one. For more information how to do this, check our tutorial on Changing the default template of Joomla 1.5.

#3 rossguide

rossguide

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hello.You want a free one or a payed one ?
Regards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: security