Title: Senior Security Consultant
Experience Level: 5 – 8 years
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Lead SOC Analyst / SME reports directly to program management and is responsible for the daily guidance and management of a Security Operations Center. Assume responsibility as the operational lead performing SME level Analytical duties in a Security Operations Center. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Building of use cases, creating processes and procedures to improve operational effectiveness
- Participating and recommending guidance for network, security and hardware engineering efforts and special projects
- Mentoring and guiding junior and mid level analysts in performance of their duties
- Hands-On Administration, implementation and integration of security monitoring tools, firewalls, HIDS, NIDS, Anti-Virus solutions, Identity management and VA tools etc
- Incident Handling & Closure
- Service Mgmt. Reporting
- Compliance impact analysis
- New rules definition & implementation
- Critical Incident Report (CIR)
- Weekly/ Bi-weekly reports presentation
- Manage new requirements
- 5-8 years of experience within Enterprise Security.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following information security disciplines: Intrusion Detection System (IDS) monitoring, incident response, information assurance, computer security best practices, system hardening, vulnerability assessment, vulnerability management, antivirus, firewalls, and techniques for analyzing TCP/IP network traffic and event logs.
- Project management skills desired but not required.
- Experience with IDS software such as Enterasys Dragon, SourceFire, Snort or Cisco Secure IDS,
- Log event correlation experience
- Security Information Management (SIEM) tools such as ArcSight, Mars, Q1, RSA, Netforensics
- Vulnerability assessment tools such as Nessus and network analysis / sniffer tools such as WireShark. Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment
Your resume will be awaited. Please send across the same to email@example.com
Thanks for the time you have spared to fill up the above details. We shall revert to you at the earliest.
Thanks & Regards
Talent Acquisition Team | Americas
Phone: (USA): +1-310 416 9664-EXT-8170772 (Dial without Pausing)
Sponsored by: █ Sparkhost - Hosting Without Compromises! █ Hybrid Performance Web Hosting █ Spark Host Stream Hosting █ Hybrid IRC & IRCd Server Shell Accounts
Senior Security Consultant @ Atlanta, Ga
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users