Government Security
Network Security Resources

Photo

Which Official Ms Certification Can I Get ?

certification
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ferb82

ferb82

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:31 AM

Which official MS Certification can I get ? I need it because some companies didn't accept my CV without it.

#2 infiltrator

infiltrator

Staff Sergeant

• Sergeant Major
  • 421 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

Which official MS Certification can I get ? I need it because some companies didn't accept my CV without it.

There are several certifications you can get and right now I work for an IT company that requires me to be Microsoft Certified.
The following exams, are what I am going to be taking.

MCSA/MCSE Installing, Configuring, and Administering Windows XP Pro Training Kit (Exam 70-270) (Since XP is going to be ceased soon, you might better off doing windows 7 instead)

MCTS Self-paced Training Kit - Configuring Windows 7 (Exam 70-680)
MCSA/MCSE Self Paced Training Kit - Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (Exam 70-290)
MCSA / MCSE Self-paced Training Kit (Exam 70-291): Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Sec
MCSA / MCSE Self-paced Training Kit (exam 70-299): Implementing and Administering Security in a Windows Server 2003 Network

These are just the exams I am going to be taking, you can however do the windows 7 and some of the Windows Server 2003 exams. And if you want to get more certification to impress the company, you could do CCNA

#3 Dlements1

Dlements1

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

A.Venkatesan
Microsoft Certified Professional
Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.

sports field grass

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: certification