• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EmPeRoR2003

EmPeRoR2003

Private

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:10 AM

Hello i have a question is it possible to get the IP Address of the person that im chatting with?
Thank you.

#2 BrokenShell

BrokenShell

Private

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:02 AM

umm hey i don't think you can get their IP from just talking on facebook (someone else post if you can and prove me wrong haha :P ) but i do know that if you are talking through a 1 on 1 IRC like msn you can get their IP address that way
http://greyhatstory.blogspot.com/ blog ..... well for blogging but on the computer security aspect take a look ^^

#3 jeeva

jeeva

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Hello i have a question is it possible to get the IP Address of the person that im chatting with?
Thank you.

Hi yes it is possible to find the ip address of person with whom you are chatting in Facebook ..To find this follow the steps given below ..They are

1.First invite or ping that person for a chat on facebook .
2. Make sure your all other tabs in browser and other services in computer are closed. If Possible for you then delete all the cookies-cache and browsing history from  your browser.
3. While chatting on Facebook go to Start >- Run >- cmd .
4.After Opening command Prompt Type  netstat -an command and hit Enter.
5. Now you will get Ip Address of all the established connections there

After finding their ip address you can easily trace their location just by doing ip search for that ip address at sites like Ip-Details.com here they will display details like ip location ,country ,ISP address and so on ....