#1 axx5

axx5

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:04 AM

Athena II

What is it?

This is an improvement over Multi-Platinum selling and worldwide award winning(*) Athena program.

(*)no, not really

What does it do?
Athena uses search engines and crawls the web looking for publically posted passes and (new in Athena II) proxies.

How does it work?
Just hit start. Once running, it'll create files in the program directory (depending on whether you're running in 'passes' or 'proxy' mode.

--Good for making wordlists

Download:
http://sharecash.org...php?file=526685

#2 Kenny

Kenny

Former Commander In Chief

• Retired Admin
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:57 AM

This program sounds like the program coded by my good friend Rhino who use to mod with me at Deny.de forum several years back...if so..i tested it long before its public release? , rhino's tools were top class in there day
Kenny aka ComSec

Please read the Forum Rules !!!

#3 Guest_DiabloHorn_*

Guest_DiabloHorn_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:17 AM

yeah it's pretty nice and it indeed is the same application you think it is Kenny.

#4 Glyph

Glyph

General of the Army

• GSO Management
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:34 AM

Personally I'd get it from the original source..
Glad to see some of the "Great Horned One's" tools resurfacing..

#5 Kenny

Kenny

• Retired Admin
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:32 AM

thought so...Rhino was a clever guy and probably still is...i wonder what he is up to these days after retiring from scene ?

@glyph...would also be great if SilverSandStorm was to code again...his @Form was what i call a true masterpiece of pure coding skills when it came to website authentication ...remember ay glyph from our deny/Ice days...its not the same is it , one person i would love to have contact with is Sl@yer ...i kind of miss the old firm don't you ;)
Kenny aka ComSec

#6 Guest_DiabloHorn_*

Guest_DiabloHorn_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:10 AM

they still float around and are kicking, ask glyph to bring you in contact with them.

#7 Glyph

Glyph

General of the Army

• GSO Management
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

I usually can get contact with most of the old crews.. tr0n has gone to that great beyond.
Jabba and DionM, as well as SnakeBite and a few others are still around.
Haven't seen Sl@yer since he and I had that dust up.
Great enforcer, but bad for traffic.
Regards.

#8 Kenny

Kenny

• Retired Admin
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

me and sl@yer got on fine never had any problems with him at all... ahhh Dion , jabba and sb... i did bump in to them now and again...including Flyer when he was at another forum...some were members here rhino,sss,flyer,madmax to name a few...but it seems they got deleted when we use to have the db purges for none activity (ie not posted for over a year) classed as dead accounts..by either me or blake....i have also had recent contact with Martin (rev aka jihad)via email ..his place has really took off and he's doing well...apart from that thats it... i didn't know tr0n closely but it is sad when ever we hear of some of the old school passing away...there has been a few over the years and as we get older no doubt many names passing away will go down in network history some even classed as legends
Kenny aka ComSec

#9 Guest_DiabloHorn_*

Guest_DiabloHorn_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:09 PM

dudess stfuuu please. All that death talk gives me the creeps. Let's talk happy times, like pwning a network cause of admin reusing his passwords :D

#10 Kenny

Kenny

• Retired Admin
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

lol...diablo...nothing wrong with death....its a natural process we all eventually go through....sooner or later ;)

way off topic i know :P

so back to athena...all Rhino's tools are worth downloading some might not work due to OS's upgrades if they do you wont be disappointed ...same applies to all programs coded by Deny.de forum members(a long time closed)for them who don't know Deny.de was a forum that had the cream of the security side of things the majority of its members were well clued up and many were top class coders , we all helped each other...

a list of tools can be found here....sad to say the links to deny have long expired , but a search of the net might gleam some results for them interested

/http://freecodevn.com/for@um/archive/index.php/t-2305.html
Kenny aka ComSec

#11 Glyph

Glyph

General of the Army

• GSO Management
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:34 AM

All of rhino's tools are still available on his original site.

#12 pr3d4t0R

pr3d4t0R

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:43 AM

You can find Rhino @ golden joint.He's not that active there but he will answer your pm's for sure, just write him u have problems with his tools :D:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users