5 replies to this topic

#1 albinoskunk

albinoskunk

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:05 AM

Hello.

Some of you may have seen Aryan v0.5 well, ive recoded pretty much everything, on the way i have added some new cool features, improved the stability, added encryption for the data transport & Included injection into the default browser.

F.B.I RAT (Full Backdoor Intergration) V0.1

Supports xp/Vista/Windows 7, all features have been tested on these OS's including injection, but there have been some limitations on the sniffer.

Features:

File Manager:
-Execute, Normal & Hidden.
-Copy & Paste like Windows explorer.
-Display size of file, and type.
-Delete.
-Download & Upload (re-coded) Multi-threaded downloads, which allows you to download multiple files at once.
-Stop, Pause and resume active transfer's.
-Search files.
-rename files.

System Manager:
-Process Manager - Refresh and kill processes running
-Window Manager - Refresh and close windows, shows hidden and visable windows.
-Installed Programs - List's program name and Directory.
-Installed Services - Lists installed services, allows you to stop, start and pause services.

Keylogger:
-Allows the user to have a time & date stamp, and active window, as well as custom colour coding.
-Uses a keyboard hook, so no dropped keys like most keyloggers, and 0 CPU usage.
-Offline and Online keylogs, Offline keylogs are downloaded once you start the Online keylogger, and once the online keylogger session has finished, the offline keylogger begins again.

Screen capture:
-Reworked transfer & Capture.
-Allows the user to select the quality, intervals of screen shots and stop & start screen capture, also allows the user to take a single snapshot when ever they want.

Webcam:
-Reworked transfer & Capture.
-Allows the user to stop & start captures also allows an interval for the sending of captures.

Packet Sniffer:
-"Net stat" Allows the user to view local connections on the computer, and then select which connection you want to sniff, displays remote server IP and local IP & Port information, also the state of the connection, all this information comes from the TCP stack of windows.
-Packet sniffer, sniffs the raw packets, using windows RAW sockets and formats them into text for you to read, i have tested this with Real world websites, and has allowed me to steal information, such as website logins, but because of the limitations of vista and windows 7 it is likely it will not work, for those two operating systems.

Choice of injection, This source comes with another project that allows you to inject your server into the default browser of the Victim, you can also use the exe and run it normally without injection, for testing, the injection code has been modified from an old source i found, i took the source and improved it, made it detect the default browser and made it load the API's indirectly, so you can encrypt the API strings, and bypass AV's.

Pic:Posted Image
Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ROHUUZO7

You need to Install windows SDK 2003, and Put these LIBs and Headers into your global MSVC 6.0 Includes and Libs folder: http://www.opensc.ws...t-v0-4-jpeg.rar or download LibJpeg

I hope someone finds this useful, want more, or need help? Add me on msn Albinoskunk101@hotmail.com

Comments please. :)

-Thanks

#2 wtamino

wtamino

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:05 AM

<_< Sorry, but can you please update your link....

#3 Remixen

Remixen

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:58 PM

Thanks for you information i newly join and so nice post I agree with you. Your complement is so informative ....

#4 Masterducky

Masterducky

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:28 AM

Awesome work, thanks a lot for sharing im learning a great deal from it!

#5 Ph4nt0m

Ph4nt0m

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

ok so if i open this on my computer, will it activate and autorun on my computer (by the time you reply it'll be too late). And if there isn't an autorun feature, how do i add one? I'm a beginner C++ programmer and i'm trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks for this great program.

#6 Ph4nt0m

Ph4nt0m

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:03 PM

and one more question .. how do i run it?? O_O

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: security, windows, encryption, server, sniffer, keylogger, backdoor