• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 awadahmed

awadahmed

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

while i was reserching on the certifications i need to do i found this very interesting blog,which says the 10 top certifications that matter in the industry
As Per The list the:
#1: MCITP:
Microsoft certification for a variety of fields of expertise — including database developer, database administrator, enterprise messaging administrator, and server administrator

#2: MCTS:
The MCTS certifications are designed to communicate the skills and expertise a holder possesses on a specific platform.

#3:security+:
CompTIA’s Security+ accreditation provides a respected, vendor-neutral foundation for industry staff seeking to demonstrate proficiency with security fundamentals.

#4: MCPD :MCPD accreditation measures a developer’s ability to build and maintain software solutions using Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5..etc

#5: CCNA:
Cisco’s CCNA is a strong accreditation for technology professionals with a few years’ experience seeking to grow and improve their networking skills

#6: A+:
CompTIA’s A+ certification to a resume tells hiring managers and department heads that you have proven support expertise.

#7: PMP:
The certification measures a candidate’s project management expertise by validating skills and knowledge required to plan, execute, budget, and lead a technology project.

#8: MCSE/MCSA:
These certifications validate a wide range of relevant expertise from client and server administration to security issues on specific, widely used platforms.

#9: CISSP:
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) accreditation, has done well building a respected, vendor-neutral security certification. Designed for industry pros with at least five years of full-time experience, and accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the CISSP is internationally recognized for validating a candidate’s expertise with operations and network and physical security, as well as their ability to manage risk and understand legal compliance responsibilities and other security-related elements.

#10: Linux+:
Those professionals who have Linux expertise and want to formalize that skill set will do well adding CompTIA’s Linux+ certification to their resumes.
SO what certifications do you posses and how is it helping you ...please let me know as am about to startmy carrer in networking :!
DO READ THE ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT

#2 webdevil

webdevil

Retired GSO General

• Sergeant Major
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:10 AM

I always thought that these MS/Cisco certs were not that important.
But for freshers, atleast here in Kuwait, if you don't have MCSE and CCNA you aren't considered apt for a job.
This is the situation I am currently going through. :(

#3 naman

naman

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

hello friends!
a new certification brand is getting popular in IT security field .
its "securitytube certifications"
i have enrolled for their 2 certification . the best thing about them is, they provide free course material . so you can learn free . also certification charge is very low

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users