• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 05:35 PM

agamemnon, can i see yours ?

#2 Guest_coder_*

Guest_coder_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2003 - 08:05 PM

just an idea, but wouldn't it be cool to have an anony mailer with it's own built in SMTP server... that way you could use a proxy to anonymize the ip... proxies are a lot easier to find than open SMTP relays (or am i wrong ;) )

i'll start coding <_<

#3 GAN_GR33N

GAN_GR33N

Corporal

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 09:40 PM

this is somthing i wrote for work but stasrted out as a VRFY EXPN brute force tool
to relay as anyone @somthing.com set relay to your outgoing mail ser of your ISP or any open relay you think of
if anyone finds it useful pls enjoy

Attached Files

#4 agamemnon

agamemnon

Sergeant

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 03:31 AM

I would download it... but i've already written my own in perl, and i much prefer to type the commands in manually... There's just something about raw socketing! :)

#5 Guest_s7r1k3r_*

Guest_s7r1k3r_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2003 - 09:36 AM

just an idea, but wouldn't it be cool to have an anony mailer with it's own built in SMTP server... that way you could use a proxy to anonymize the ip... proxies are a lot easier to find than open SMTP relays (or am i wrong wink.gif )

i'll start coding dry.gif

Great Idea. Just a query, on linux can't we use sendmail on our own machine to provide for the SMTP functionality and use a proxy to anonymize the IP?

#6 Guest_akis_*

Guest_akis_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2003 - 12:39 PM

well a very good mailer is phasma.it has also a proxy finder for anonymous emails and it support attachment too.very practical

#7 killpart

killpart

Private

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:13 AM

i have download the tool and now i will test it ;) thx

#8 Guest_taimoor_*

Guest_taimoor_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2003 - 05:19 AM

okk

#9 Axl

Axl

Staff Sergeant

• Sergeant Major
  • 338 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 05:54 PM

just an idea, but wouldn't it be cool to have an anony mailer with it's own built in SMTP server... that way you could use a proxy to anonymize the ip... proxies are a lot easier to find than open SMTP relays (or am i wrong ;) )

i'll start coding <_<

called hosting a php script on your webpage :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tools