12 replies to this topic

#1 Pcom

Pcom

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:57 PM

hey
i was just woundering if someone could help me with a promlem i have with Beast 2.07.
i use reverse connection and when i make the server it works on myself fine but when i send it to my friend (with his permission lol) the fake error message comes up but i nothing comes up on the beast client to connect to. i have no idea what i am doing wrong i have been looking for answers for weeks lol
help is much appreciated
thanks in advance :rolleyes:

#2 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:04 AM

Maybe one of you two is firewalled?
By the way, it would help if you would write your posts in proper English. You are likely to be taken more serious if you do.

Dennis

#3 Edu

Edu

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:08 AM

many things could be the problem...

a) your friend has a firewall that blocks not only incoming, but also outgoing traffic.
b-) you are behind a router and didnt open the necessary ports
c) you have a firewall running...I suppose you are running Windows OS, and by default since XP, it has a builtin firewall that will silently block incoming connections to all ports, by default. So, either you will have to stop and/or disable the service or create a rule by editing the Windows registry to allow connections on the ports you need to have opened to receive the connection
d) your ISP has a built-in "firewall" in the connection in which you cannot receive incoming connections.

My suggestion is for you to utilize something more up to date, Beast had its time, (I have even been a beta tester) now it is past and dont even have support anymore for years.
http://www.secumania.net - Secumania security blog.

Embed any executable in a JPEG image and get it to run upon opening the image with this cool tool that abuses a feature of GDI in Windows systems. for governmentsecurity.org members only! click here to get it!

#4 Pcom

Pcom

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

sorry but what do you mean proper english?

#5 Pcom

Pcom

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

many things could be the problem...

a) your friend has a firewall that blocks not only incoming, but also outgoing traffic.
b-) you are behind a router and didnt open the necessary ports
c) you have a firewall running...I suppose you are running Windows OS, and by default since XP, it has a builtin firewall that will silently block incoming connections to all ports, by default. So, either you will have to stop and/or disable the service or create a rule by editing the Windows registry to allow connections on the ports you need to have opened to receive the connection
d) your ISP has a built-in "firewall" in the connection in which you cannot receive incoming connections.

My suggestion is for you to utilize something more up to date, Beast had its time, (I have even been a beta tester) now it is past and dont even have support anymore for years.

thanks what other backdoor would you suggest?
i am useing vista
i also am behind a router so i dont think i opened up the right port

#6 Pcom

Pcom

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:50 AM

i think some people may have missunderstood (due to my bad explaining lol) me the first time i put this thread up so i am going to explain it again.
i am using beast 2.07 and i am using reverse connection and it works on my home network but when i try to send it to my friend he recieves the file and the fake error message comes up but the host does not show on my client software (beast) i am wondering if maybe i need to use my external ip address when sending it over the internet instead of the internal ip. any other suggestions? help is much appresiated

thanks

#7 polpotx

polpotx

Private First Class

• Sergeant Major
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:04 AM

You self answered... i think

#8 Pcom

Pcom

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:21 PM

You self answered... i think

no i didnt lol

#9 Ender

Ender

Private First Class

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:09 PM

You need to configure your server right, by that I mean,
- register at some free dns providers like no-ip
-create dns and use that in the server builder.
-forward ports you use in the server (beast if i remember right uses 3-4 ports? like 3306,3307 etc)
-update you dns client
-listen on the right port.

And yes you need to use your external IP lol atleast thats what you update to and then forward in the router conf to wanted internal ip and port.

#10 Pcom

Pcom

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

thanks ender ill try your suggestions

You need to configure your server right, by that I mean,
- register at some free dns providers like no-ip
-create dns and use that in the server builder.
-forward ports you use in the server (beast if i remember right uses 3-4 ports? like 3306,3307 etc)
-update you dns client
-listen on the right port.

And yes you need to use your external IP lol atleast thats what you update to and then forward in the router conf to wanted internal ip and port.

#11 aelphaeis_mangarae

aelphaeis_mangarae

Members

• Sergeant Major
  • 973 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

Indeed, I remember hearing that Beast wasn't the most stable trojan as well. Best to code your own trojan/backdoor so it works how you want it, even if it is something simple with out most of the functionality that beast has.

#12 Edu

Edu

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:46 AM

with the load of backdoors already out there I think it is best to just use an already existing one. Poison Ivy and Bifrost used to be quite stable. Saves time. Unless of course one need something simple and specific, then coding a custom one may be the best choice ;)
http://www.secumania.net - Secumania security blog.

Embed any executable in a JPEG image and get it to run upon opening the image with this cool tool that abuses a feature of GDI in Windows systems. for governmentsecurity.org members only! click here to get it!

#13 helloallfd

helloallfd

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

Hello. And Bye.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server