• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 XxFireIcexX

XxFireIcexX

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

Ok well I created my first keylogger only problem is I don't know how to encrypt it so the person won 't know that I sent it to them or bind it to an image. Or make it so that it the logs are sent to my email.

How would I do those things? Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Kaiba

Kaiba

Private First Class

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

first of all if you're making a Trojan , this is not the right place.

Second try to clarify your problem by posting a piece of code or something.....
good plan + hard work + deep faith = great success

#3 hypn

hypn

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

You're not going to be able to "bind it to an image", unless you're making use of something like the JPG Exploit (http://www.f-secure....s/00000301.html - which has since been patched) to execute your (shell) code.

Secondly, "encrypting" it isn't going to prevent them from knowing you sent it to them - it will only stop anti-virus programs from detecting it (if they currently do), or stopping other people reverse engineering it to see what it does. You could join it with another program though, so when they run it they see a game/whatever - this post might help: http://www.governmen...n...ost&p=41097.

As for making it e-mail the logs to you, you'd have to code that yourself, or find some program that can monitor the directory you're saving the logs to that will do it for you.

#4 InSearch

InSearch

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:10 AM

To install your keylogger remotely you will still need to trick the user on the other side into performing some action which will be as a consent to install. There are easier ways then this I assume. As to sending logs to e-mail, I do not think you need to invent anything new, we use this keylogger which allows sending logs, works reliably. There are many other solutions to your liking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users