Title: Sr. Security Audit Engineer III
Location: Arlington, VA
Client/Employer: To be disclosed.
>>>Required clearance: TOP SECRET
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
The Ideal Candidate
5+ to 7 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel – Never
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be clearable to the Top Secret level.
- Auditor will be a member of the Blue Team conducting the full life cycle of a security audit. Perform system reviews to ensure group-level policies are working within compliance
- Will be responsible for conducting automated and manual vulnerability testing on major applications and network infrastructures
- Auditor will in brief the customer, conduct the full audit process including technical security, physical security and computer user security. Auditor will out brief the customer and write audit reports
- Auditor will be responsible for conducting all security testing, analyzing the results of the testing, and developing a comprehensive audit report documenting all findings based on level of risk
- Auditor should have experience auditing network devices, application servers, web applications and public facing websites
- Implement components of audit and assist in development of a technical audit program
- Will involve approximately 25% travel to customer sites to perform security audits.
- Responsibilities in developing, implementing and execution of a robust technical audit program.
- Must possess 5+ years experience with vulnerability assessments/scanning tools and networking.
- Linux and wireless security experience are preferable.
- Should possess experience doing network and database security scanning.
- Should have operational experience with automated vulnerability assessment tools including, but not limited to, ISS, nessus, nmap, MBSA, Foundstone, WebInspect, AppDetective, MBSA, etc.
- Requires 5 years of related security experience.
- It is preferred that this person be a current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), or similar security professional certifications
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client-facing skills required.
>>> TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED <<<
Sponsored by: â–ˆ Sparkhost - Hosting Without Compromises! â–ˆ Hybrid Performance Web Hosting â–ˆ Spark Host Stream Hosting â–ˆ Hybrid IRC & IRCd Server Shell Accounts
Sr. Security Audit Engineer Needed
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users