• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 GAN_GR33N

GAN_GR33N

Corporal

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 02:33 AM

i had a little idea while waiting for dcom2 and using z0rQuE's mediahacker exploit.

Why don't we all quit being lameass script kiddies and start coding our own stuff.

i think through working together (i sound like a feed the children commercial) we

could put together exploits and tools alot faster than waiting on them. this group

could allow everyone, beginners through advanced coders

just an idea, if lame let me know, if your down hiy me up at

mkeith@getsecured.net or post back to this board

#2 Ollie

Ollie

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 03:10 AM

good idea, sounds gr8 bt im too much of a lame ass to learn how 2 code lol. bt do know alot abt using dos (cmd.exe) 2 get on remote pcs in alot of different ways and weaknesses of windows systems lol. so maybe i can be of sum assistance. i also have red hat 9 installed on this pc n i know a lil bit of unix bt not 2 advanced lol.

#3 woutiir

woutiir

Corporal

• Sergeant Major
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 03:37 AM

fina idea, but the amount of c coders at this forum is pretty low..

Gr. woutiir

#4 Blake

Blake

Former Commander In Chief

• Retired Admin
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 04:16 AM

Great Idea!, I'll work with you guys. I can program up to a certain amount in C and am always willing to push my limits. Name a project and let's start ;)

#5 mrBob

mrBob

Staff Sergeant

• Sergeant Major
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 04:20 AM

hehe, the GSO exploit team B)

#6 woutiir

woutiir

Corporal

• Sergeant Major
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 04:21 AM

What we should do is open a new forum on this. So the ppl who are interested can work there. Publish new vulns there and ideas on how to exploit it. Maybe some tutorials to learn from eachother etc etc...

Just a thougth,

Gr. woutiir

#7 Blake

Blake

• Retired Admin
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 04:39 AM

Done, ;) What else do you think we need.

#8 GAN_GR33N

GAN_GR33N

Corporal

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 04:56 AM

i think mostley we need ideas

there are a billion tools that would be useful and just have not been thought of
so ideas ideas ideas. and when we find a few we like we get hacking

i have been working on 2 tools

the first is a telnet scanner that works alot like grinder. it connects to port 23 grabs the banner and moves on. just because i do this alot by hand and have'nt seen a program that does it

the second is a prog called troll. when a single machine on a network is compromised troll can be started and will identify and try to takeover all other systems on the network

if anyone has any other ideas or comments please post them

#9 Blake

Blake

• Retired Admin
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 05:31 AM

Both tools sound like good ideas, One question I have is what exploit are you using with troll?

What I would like to see is suggestions for tools in this thread, In two days I will collect all of the suggestions and then make it into a poll for members to vote on.

Then once a project is decided I will password protect that forum, and only the developers will have access. This will prevent some less than fovarable members stealing code ;)

Does that suit the developers?

#10 GAN_GR33N

GAN_GR33N

Corporal

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 05:42 AM

sounds fine to me

#11 Guest_hookgr_*

Guest_hookgr_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2003 - 06:46 AM

i'm in guys !!!
i could help too.
i think we should make an exploit for some ports running in all windows systems and everywhere i asked they say they don't belong in a daemon!
they are for use with windows default firewall!!!
(but i personally think microsoft uses these for remote control (and for firewall) it's ports like: 1024, 1025 335 and others!!)

are you ready?

#12 dArTh_BaLLs

dArTh_BaLLs

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 07:42 PM

hey guys this is a great idea... if you'd allow i'd love to help... i know some c/c++ and im willing to push my limits also... so if you'd allow it count me in

#13 Guest_agopsi_*

Guest_agopsi_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2003 - 03:47 AM

Hey guys that is great idea;)and i`d like to help too;)

#14 Guest_ArEs_*

Guest_ArEs_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2003 - 06:07 AM

well wondeful idea and i`ll help as far as ic an , but i think this should be done unpublic...well the splooits can be published but not all tools etc...u know u don`t have to enter a lot in to google as a total idiotic noob to get here...and i guess thats a little disturbing , with all the idiots coming here...this is just a suggestion but i`d add a htaccess to this :) just monitor like the last 2 weeks , the idiotic questions have doubled ..just a matter of time until they start asking " hey can u teach me to hack, i wanna impress my friends" ...well thats my suggestion :)

#15 n3tw0rk

n3tw0rk

Private

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 10:52 AM

i will like to join the force as well :) . I know C to a certain extent and willing to learn more. Though i have not worked specifically in exploit development, but i do know to a certain extent, how it is done, i have intermediate knowledge of linux as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exploit, beginner, advanced, tools