Network Security Practioner

- - - - - firewall audit auditing worm patch spam stealth
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Justin Eplin_*

Guest_Justin Eplin_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:36 PM

I am currently seeking employment in the Network Security field. I am located in Central Forida in the US. I am open to travel for the consultation. {Worldwide} My qualifications include:
Contact Data

Justin Eplin
321-303-5868
eplin99@hotmail.com
eplin99@yahoo.com

Education:

CompTia A+ Certification
Network+ Certification
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
Certified Palm Handheld Technician
Certified Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Optiplex, Poweredge and PDA Technician
Certified Lexmark Printer Technician (Laser and Inkjet)
Certified Atlantic Broad Band Network Technician
Certified Screamin Solutions Network Security Consultant
Graduated Oviedo High School (05-99)
Graduated Seminole Community College A.S Computer Networking

Harware Supported:

Desktops: Dell Optiplex, Compaq Pressario, Hp Pavilion, Sony Vaio and Gateway 3200 series through 7200 series

Servers: Dell Poweredge, Dell Rack Mounted Severs, Custom Built Server Packages

Laptops: Sony Vaio, Dell Inspiron, Dell Latitude, Gateway M-Series, Hp Pavilion and Compaq Tablet PC

PDAs: Palm 3, 5x, 7x, T-3, T-5 and Dell Axim X3I and X50v

Routers: Linksys Wired and Wireless Routers, D-Link Wired and Wireless Routers, Net Gear Wired and Wireless Routers, Cisco 800 Series, Cisco Aironet, Belkin Wired and Wireless Routers and Microsoft Wired Routers

Firewalls: Cisco Pix 501, McAfee Checkpoint Firewall, Norton Internet Securities 2004, Zone Alarm

Software:

Norton Internet Securities 2004, Norton Anti-Virus 2004, Norton Spam Killer, McAfee Security Center, McAfee Anti-Virus, Avg Anti-Virus, Zone Alarm, Panda Anti-Virus, XP Remote Desktop, Terminal Server, Radmin Remote Desktop, Gotomypc Remote Desktop, Landesk, Microsoft Viso 2003, Microsoft Project Professional 2003, GFI Languard, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Active Directory, Incredimail, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator, Netscape Mail, ACSR, Communigate, Stalker, Orion SolarWinds Network Management, Icoms, Remedy Dispatch, Tjping, Citrix Client Presentation Server, Wsftp Pro, FTPLE, Nmap, ERD Commander, Partition Magic 8.0, Norton Ghost, Ipsec Monitor, Westlaw, Lexis Nexus, Nero Burning Rom, Turbo Lister, Ad-aware SE, Spybot Search and Destroy, Webroot Spysweeper, Spam Assassin, MSBA, Lexmark All-in-one Center, Microsoft Internet Explorer, N-Stealth Security Analyzer, VNC, Veritas Net-Back-up, Nessus, Adois 128, Super DVD Ripper, DVD Shrink 2.3, kismet, Net Stumbler, Boingo Wireless Monitor,Microsoft Virtual PC 2004, Cain and Abel, Brutus, John the Ripper, Microsoft Management Console, Gfi Intrusion Detection System and Trend Micro Anti-Virus products

Operating Systems Supported:

DOS
Microsoft Windows 3.11
Microsoft Windows 98se
Microsoft Windows Me
Microsoft Windows NT 3.51
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
Microsoft Windows XP Home
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Microsoft Pocket PC 2003
Palm Handheld OS
Macintosh OS 8
Macintosh OS 9
Macintosh OS X
Slackware
Knoppix
Phlak

Relivant Work Expierence:

Orange County Government- (03-05 to present) Full Time Contracted by Software Resources
At the IS Service Center I am responsible for the timely resolution of problem tickets. I also maintain and organize upgrades and security patch updates. I manage the web ticketing system (SMS) and the groups that provide support for assigned areas.

Orlando Regional Medical Center- (09-04 to 02-05) Full Time Contracted by Tek Systems
At Orlando Regional Medical Center I was responsible for the support of the network {Lan,Wlan}. Responsibilities are also but not limited to the management of the web trouble ticketing system and assisting in the research, configuration and implementation of remote desktop software. Network Analyst 2 consisted of troubleshooting network connectivity issues, extensive knowledge of Active Directory and Network Security. I also conducted “black bag” style penetration testing and security updates for the use in malicious code removal. {Adware/Spyware/Virus/Trojan/Exploits/Worms}

Convergys- (05-00 to 03-02) and (01-04 to 09-04) Full Time
At Convergys I was a network an internet support analyst 3 responsible for installation and support of Microsoft Operating System along with software and hardware troubleshooting. I also was consulted for the security measures and implementation of new security features and policies. Supported and installed email clients, and the configurations of firewalls and intrusion detection software.

Lexmark International INC. (03-02 to 09-03) Full time
At Lexmark I was responsible for inkjet and laser printer support. This encompassed the installation and support of the corresponding software. Along with networking printer support I also was pat of the conflict and resolution team in which I was given the responsibility to rectify escalated issues. I also developed training aids for the new hire training department. Also part of 3 new product roll outs along with the development stage of the scanning and faxing software for all-in-one printing solutions.

Screamin Solutions (03-99 to present) Part time
At Screamin Solutions I was responsible for network security consulting. Conducting risk management and developing local security policies and implementing them into existing equipment. Firewall configuration and management including proxy connections and security auditing policies. This includes the installation and configuration of wired and wireless local area connections. I have owned and operated this business since its inception and I employ 2 other people as well. I also obtained 3 years of management experience.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: firewall, audit, auditing, worm, patch, spam, stealth