21 replies to this topic

#16 elitesean

elitesean

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:34 AM

Thanks for this greatly appreciated. :)

Dennis: NO thank you posts! read the rules! warned!

#17 raif

raif

Staff Sergeant

• Sergeant Major
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:00 PM

very cool Kenny. i guess i should try to get back into .net a bit again and this will be a great example for me. been messing around with assembly too much lately ;)

#18 setthesun

setthesun

Sergeant First Class

• Sergeant Major
  • 574 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:13 AM

Get the new one from http://jacquelin.potier.free.fr/ it's compiling in VS 2005 but you still need to fix cross-thread GUI access part of the code.

setthesun me = new setthesun();

#19 mcg

mcg

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:56 AM

what does it do? you should think those who can not download and see the picture of the tool. explain plz where do i need this if i can not download or see the even picture LOL

#20 setthesun

setthesun

Sergeant First Class

• Sergeant Major
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 08:00 AM

what does it do? you should think those who can not download and see the picture of the tool. explain plz where do i need this if i can not download or see the even picture LOL

It's able to craft raw TCP/IP packets and lots of other common networking stuff. It's great not because of that it's great because you can steal the code, I mean learn from the code :ph34r:

setthesun me = new setthesun();

#21 mcg

mcg

Private

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:47 PM

sounds cool, but i can not download.

Ryan:You can not download because you are a TRIAL MEMBER. READ THE RULES!!! This is getting old.

#22 zzdown

zzdown

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:43 PM

nice thank you

Edu: NO thanks post. warned! and look at topic dates before posting please. this topic is more than 2 years old

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, programming, .net, c#, tools